Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've been very busy

Things have been a little busy at our house lately. I have been job searching in the evenings, and filling out rebates.
The job search is looking good, I'm limiting myself to companies that have multiple offices throughout the US so I can transfer when DH's transfer occurrs without any issues.

 I did a few deals this week.

Wags
Red baron pizza is $2.50 I got 2, and used 2 $1 off Q's so I paid $3 total.

CVS
I did the pepsi 12 pk deals and the axe deals for the extra bucks to roll expiring bucks.

I did get a good deal at my local giant eagle on sargento cheese-on sale for $2/each, I had $.75 qs that doubled so it was $.50/each per bag of cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Trying to find time to do everything has been kicking my butt lately. Adjusting to my new job and schedule has been difficult. I've been trying to continue to cherry pick, but it seems there hasnt been a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete