Thursday, February 10, 2011

GRRR :(

Today has just been a no good very bad day....and it's not even lunch
I woke up stubbed my toe, fell on ice in the driveway, and went at 745 to pick up DH's car from the dealer because it was making a weird jerky feeling because of transmission. We get there and it's not ready....so I'm a irked because I am supposed to be at work at 8 and now I have to drop DH at work even though we called the night before and were told car would be ready at 745 for pickup. So I was late to work, then broke my cell, and tripped in our cafeteria over a lose tile.

I swear I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today.

The only upside is my friend Lisa over at Easy Frugal Living had a contest and I found out I won a prize pack. Yummy I love cheerios.

I'm going to drown my sorrows with homemade choc chippers and milk tonight. At least I have all the ingredients in my fridge/pantry to make the good kind of cookies with butter!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that you won Lisa's giveaway! Congrats! I am so sorry that you had an awful day last Thursday, I am wishing a wonderful week for you this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete