Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day I will admit is a completely commercial holiday, but I love it....mainly because there is so much pink. DH and I have a strict no flowers policy on Valentine's Day-he buys me roses all the time. So we go out to dinner and do other things. He got me very pretty earrings and took me shopping for dressy boots. Macy's has dress boots 50%-75% off and they are letting you combine Q's and President's Day sale discounts (goes until 2/22).  So I was happy.

Anyone looking for a lovely movie night for free with their loved ones? Redbox has a code tonight only-Free movie. Code is BEMINE.  Enjoy!

I also got a free $10 OYNO Q today while in line at G. Eagle the lady who earned it turned who nose up at it and was snotty to me when I offered it to her (I assumed she bought the special items just to get the $10 off Q because that is how I think). She was snippy....so long story short 1) I got to keep the Q and felt like I got good karma....I used it to buy 2 weeks of veggies/fruit which was $10.05 (I paid $0.05 then found a quarter in parking lot....I'm positive $0.20 for the day). YAY! 2). I was reminded not everyone coupons or has a nice attitude. Oh well my gain!!! WOOHOO.

Ocean Spray is giving away free samples everyday on Facebook-they are gone for today but they will be back tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment