Thursday, February 3, 2011

January Numbers/Budget/Money Saving Challenge

It's been a busy week with close of month on Monday so I've been a bit busy at work. I have reviewed our January numbers, and decided it has been a pretty great stockpile month but there is always room for improvement.

I just got a few beer rebates so I am going through my receipts (thank goodness I save them all) to fill them out and send them in tomorrow. :)

 I am redoing our taxes to double check my numbers.

We are having everyone over to our house for the SuperBowl.
I will be using stockpiled soda from cvs/riteaid/wags and those bogo dixie plates from RiteAid so far I got 4 pks which is more than enough for us. We have decided amongst the wives to do a potluck for the food. The guys love to munch on cheese and pepperoni so someone is bringing that, someone is bringing a beef/cheese dip with tostitos, someone is bringing brownies. I got the chips and will be using for my rebates. We have chicken wings we got on sale so we will make them in the oven, and we will get pizza. :)

3 comments:

  1. Of course precious....as long as you don't mind cheering for the green team. :) We're in Ohio.....DH couldn't accept any cheers for a certain other team we do not name. Hehe. I'm so proud with my rebates from Coors and my Miller Lite rebates it more than pays for the food we are providing and gives me profit. I love being able to hostess with zero impact to my bottom line, 5 yrs ago we couldn't have done that....well we would have put it on a credit card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done so well and should be so proud of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete