Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nothing cheers me up better than couponing!

I went to the grocery store today and found clearance meat, and was able to use coupons with the markdowns to get free meat! I filled 90% of my cart. I was so excited.

I stopped near the beer aisle....honestly there was a lady giving welches juice samples and coupons out and that is why I stopped. But while in line for the juice sample I got a rebate for miller lite that I greatly surprised me. I got a rebate if you buy 1 9pk or larger and $100 worth of groceries you get $25 back via mail in rebate. The beer was on sale for $8.99 and DH will drink it. So I was excited because it's based off subtotal. I ended up paying in total $48 for 90 Items (65 of them were meat items), and I'll get $25 back. WOOHOO.

Scored pretty well at CVS
Thereaflu 24pk caplets
$6.49/each.
Bought 2, used $3/2 Q, and a $5/2 CVS red machine.
Total $12.98-$8 in Q's and sending in for rebate at $6.49 refund. This makes both free and profit of $1.51.

I had a few UPs that were going to expire at RA
So I got 1 Dove deoderant on sale $2-$2 Q=Free
Valentine's clearance Reese's candy bag=used UPs, then paid $0.04 in cash :)

My mail brought me tons of coupons, free samples, and a MyBlogSpark giveaway from Yoplait!
I'll be posting about that tomorrow and putting the giveaway up as well. They even gave me a link to a printable yoplait coupon-I love any discount/free item I can get :) And it just so happens we eat this yogurt on the time......DH doesn't realize it's healthy for him since I buy the cheesecake/pie flavors. :) SHHH!!! Don't tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment